Job openings at Step Two: consultant roles in Sydney & Brisbane #jobs

James Robertson

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that Step Two Designs is growing its
consulting team.

Our work is at the leading edge of intranets, in the context of the
wider digital workplace, and encompassing collaboration, social, KM,
IM, innovation and business processes. Weve got a great team that
works together collaboratively, sharing knowledge and experience.

We've advertised for a new consultant in Brisbane, and another
senior consultant in Sydney.

For full details:
http://www.steptwo.com.au/columntwo/hiring-consultant-senior-consultant-roles-brisbane-sydney/

Take this opportunity to join our exceptional team of professionals,
and play your part in helping organisations be more successful.

Cheers,
James

--
James Robertson, Managing Director