From: Jeff Schadoff <jeff.schadoff@...>
Date: Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Subject: As per our conversation; Seeking a KM Project Manager @ Fort Meade in Baltimore
To: "olonoff@..." <olonoff@...>

Would you be so kind to send me a word/pdf version of your resume. Knowledge Management roles are hot right now and would like to keep in touch with you on future needs in your area.

Here is the job spec on the KM PM position @ Fort Meade. I sincerely appreciate your consideration!

KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT TASK ORDER PROJECT MANAGER

ID

2013-1384

Job Location

US-MD-Fort Meade

More information about this job:

Overview:

NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation.  Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.

NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees.  Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.

NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence.  Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock,
Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.

NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.

NOVA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer provided this position is subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act

Responsibilities:

  • Reports directly to the Program Manager, having first-tier responsibility for overseeing all professional services support provided to DISA with regard to respective a KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT program
  • Primary customer point of contact as the lead for the program with respect to providing IP services and working within a complex network environment
  • Overall daily responsibility for the delivery of all work products and services on this program, to include technical artifacts, reports, presentations and briefings to the client
  • Manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management
  • Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions
  • Oversees the status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports
  • Monitors the assessment of project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives
  • Ensures the development of mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients
  • Ensures production schedules are met or exceeded
  • Ensures computer system resources are used effectively and appropriately
  • Coordinates resolution of production-related problems
  • Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
  • Supervises all applicable staff operations as well as ensures performance compliance in accordance with contract specified terms, conditions, standards and deliverables
  • Works closely with clients to understand the business requirements, issues, and priorities and work with the subcontractors to refines the solution to advance the client's business strategy and goals.
  • Basic understanding of the technologies being implemented. Develops and leads execution of the technical risk management plan for the solution to be implemented
  • Establish customer meeting schedule, deliverable schedule, milestone schedule, and customer satisfaction management plan to report status, progress and to resolve identified issues
  • Provision printed briefings and other explanatory hand-outs in sufficient quantities to internal and external Program Reviews
  • Designs, plans, operates, and leads engineering efforts across a broad range of IT efforts
  • Ensures program control over highly technical program portfolios with varied requirements
  • Prioritize efforts to ensure successful client outcome
  • Uses strong planning and organizational skills to ensure timely completion of all milestones and efforts with minimal client disruption
  • Provides proactive and responsive customer focused leadership, reaching back to corporate resources to mitigate risks and resolve any issues that may arise
  • Configures Cisco switches and routers

Qualifications:

  • Master’s degree or higher in acquisition, logistics, business, management, engineering, science or the appropriate field of expertise relative to the task as stated in the task order with a minimum 12 years managing high value DoD programs spanning a broad range of IT initiatives or 16 years applicable experience.
  • DISA Experience
  • PMP Certification
  • ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
  • Secret or TS cleared/SCI eligible Security Clearance

Certifications Required:

CompTIA Security +, PMP

-Jeff Schadoff

Jeff Schadoff | Recruiter

NOVA Corporation

609 Broadway Blvd NE, Suite 125, Albuquerque, NM  87102

(O) 717-262-9750 x9208 | (C) 505-918-5950 | (F) 866-436-5181