Interview transcripts, #knowledge-capture

Karen Campbell

Hi All,

I recently became responsible for reviewing interviews conducted with current and former employees for input into our repository. In listening to the audio from the interview I have noticed some discrepancies, and I wonder if this is normal for interview transcription.

1) There is a lot of cross talk, but the conversation is either not documented, or pieces are included as part of the interviewees reponse

2)  Parts of what interviewee says are not documented in the transcript.

Have any of you encountered this, and if you have, how do you normally handle it.

Karen P. Campbell

Knowledge Coordinator

Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago

8686252601