Re: KM Awards #awards

Allan Crawford

Marcie,

I'd check with the folks at Fluor about their Knowvember Campaign.  It has been a while since I heard the details, but at the time it was one of the most innovative programs I was aware of.  Here is a link to a write up on Fluor's KM program

From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of mzaharee@...
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 9:31 AM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] KM Awards

I am reviewing our corporate KM Awards program and would like to do some informal benchmarking for best practices.  I am interested in learning about other KM Award programs: how award entries are submitted, what criteria are used, how many judges there are, how the awards are presented, and anything else you would be willing to share.  Please let me know if you would be willing to have a 30 min conversation to share information on our respective KM Awards programs.

Thank You

Marcie Zaharee, PhD

The MITRE Corporation