Re: Seeking sources for making case for social networking as a KM Tool (especially in nonprofits) #value #ESN

Jessica Chen

Seth,

Project Concern International is a mid-sized iNGO (over 500 employees), and we have been using Salesforce Chatter for since 2012. We definitely have use cases and experiences we could share about using Chatter as a internal communications and KM tool. I'll follow up with you.

Thanks,
Jessica

 Jessica Chen

Knowledge Management Officer

www.PCIglobal.org

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Noise Data noisedata@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

That would be a great case to hear about. Thanks for sharing...

On 2 Jul 2014, at 7:24 am, "Nicky Hayward-Wright n.haywardwright@... [sikmleaders]" <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Seth
I am happy to share my experience of implementing Yammer  at GS1 Australia a NFP of 150 people. I'm in a trainning course for the next 6 days so will send some material to you when I get back to work.

Nicky Hayward-Wright
Manager Knowledge, Capability,  Culture
GS1 Australia