What do you call what you do? If you don't call it KM. #definition #name

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Hi,

Many thanks to everyone for their inputs. I am still combining them but some great commentary & suggestions. Some special mentions:
- Stan's presso is worth a look: http://conferences.infotoday.com/documents/181/C101_Garfield.ppt
- Likewise, Bill Dixon's list was handy.
- Chuck Georgo's comments came closest to where my own thinking is at the moment. I want the language to reflect quite specific business outcomes for both the organisation and its customers/stakeholders (which in a for-profit service firm firm have to include sales, service delivery and new service development).

Thanks again. Every comment was read and appreciated.

Regards,

Matt