JOB POSTING - Communities Enablement Manager #jobs

Mark Zoeckler

Greetings fellow KMers --

Please find below a link to a job description for which we are actively seeking qualified candidates. We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on Communities Enablement Manager to assist with setting strategies for our social collaboration initiatives, executing critical projects necessary to support the strategy, as well as defining, establishing and managing key communication, training, operational and support processes required for an effective communities organization.

(please search using the keyword "274BR" which will take you directly to the posting.)

Please note, we are currently hiring for this position in Seattle, San Francisco or New Delhi.

Please note, do not respond here or contact me directly. Please apply via the link provided in the posting.

Thanks in advance for your interest and referrals!

Mark