Request for volunteers to record the monthly calls #monthly-call

Stan Garfield

Over the nine years that the SIKM Leaders Community has existed, we have been fortunate to have had the services of several members to record most of the calls: Andrew Gent, Martin Cleaver, and Curtis Conley.

I now need to ask if any of you are willing to record the calls, either all of them, or on a shared basis with one or more other members.  If so, please reply to me at stangarfield@... to let me know. If you have questions or need instruction on how to record the calls, Andrew, Martin, or Curtis will be able to help.

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Stan