From: Wikispaces <do-not-reply@...>
Date: Monday, 22 September 2014
Subject: Change required for knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com
To: cory.banks@...

knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com

Today we announced on our blog that Wikispaces is no longer offering a free wiki option for non-education wikis.

knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com is currently not categorized as an education wiki and it is on our free plan. In order for it to remain active, it must be categorized as an education wiki or upgraded.

We are notifying you, as you are an organizer of this wiki.

If you no longer use this wiki, you may ignore this email.

Otherwise you may categorize this wiki as an education wiki, pay for this wiki, or export the contents of this wiki for use offline or on another service. To make your choice please visit the following link:

http://knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com/space/convert

If you take no action this wiki will be deleted in no fewer than 30 days.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
The Wikispaces Team

Sent by Wikispaces.com - 165 10th St. Suite 50, San Francisco CA 94103

--
Thanks

Cory Banks