Job Opening at BCG: Communities Enablement Manager #jobs

Stan Garfield

Communities Enablement Manager (Req ID 274BR)

Search on "communities" at https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=25811&siteid=5185

The  Communities Enablement Manager will be part of the core Knowledge Management team at BCG, and will be responsible for driving the activities needed to make our communities vibrant and successful. This will involve developing a deep understanding of how our professionals engage virtually, the needs of our end users and their client service challenges, as well as a clear understanding and vision toward addressing the unique challenges of deploying social collaboration in a professional services environment.

We seek a candidate to assist with setting strategies for our social collaboration initiatives, executing critical projects necessary to support the strategy, as well as defining, establishing and managing key communication, training, operational and support processes required to establish an effective communities organization.

This role will involve a high level of interaction with Practice Areas, Consulting Teams, Information Technology,  Learning & Development and other key functions to ensure identification of key requirements, capabilities and priorities, as well as to assess and address key change management challenges.