Re: Knowledge Bucket needs a new home #wikis

Murray Jennex

Cory,

I'm a professor at san diego state university and editor in chief of the international journal of knowledge management, if they will let me host if for free I'm happy to do so and let you continue to run it :)

In a message dated 9/23/2014 2:15:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, sikmleaders@... writes:

I have also used Google sites on different occasions and it's really intuitive, easy to use and either free or almost free (about $50/year).
Good luck,
Maria

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Cory Banks cory.banks@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

The Bucket needs your help!

As anyone out there hosting a wiki on wikispaces would know, they are no longer providing free hosting to non-education based wikis.

This means that in 30 days knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com will be closed.

Therefore this resource that is a culmination of over one hundred KM practitioners contributions from around the world since 2008 needs a new home.

I am open to suggestions for free wiki hosting options or other alternatives.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks

Cory Banks

Bucket Head