Re: Knowledge Bucket needs a new home #wikis

Murray Jennex

Cory,

I'm a professor at san diego state university and editor in chief of the international journal of knowledge management, if they will let me host if for free I'm happy to do so and let you continue to run it :)

In a message dated 9/23/2014 2:15:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, sikmleaders@... writes:

I have also used Google sites on different occasions and it's really intuitive, easy to use and either free or almost free (about $50/year).
Good luck,
Maria

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Cory Banks cory.banks@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

The Bucket needs your help!

As anyone out there hosting a wiki on wikispaces would know, they are no longer providing free hosting to non-education based wikis. 

This means that in 30 days knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com will be closed.

Therefore this resource that is a culmination of over one hundred KM practitioners contributions from around the world since 2008 needs a new home.

I am open to suggestions for free wiki hosting options or other alternatives.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks

Cory Banks

Bucket Head

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Monday, 22 September 2014
Subject: Change required for knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com
To: cory.banks@...

knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com

Today we announced on our blog that Wikispaces is no longer offering a free wiki option for non-education wikis.

knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com is currently not categorized as an education wiki and it is on our free plan. In order for it to remain active, it must be categorized as an education wiki or upgraded.

We are notifying you, as you are an organizer of this wiki.

If you no longer use this wiki, you may ignore this email.

Otherwise you may categorize this wiki as an education wiki, pay for this wiki, or export the contents of this wiki for use offline or on another service. To make your choice please visit the following link:

http://knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com/space/convert

If you take no action this wiki will be deleted in no fewer than 30 days.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
The Wikispaces Team

Sent by Wikispaces.com - 165 10th St. Suite 50, San Francisco CA 94103

--
Thanks

Cory Banks

--
---------------------------------------------------
Maria Brindlmayer
cell: 202-365-2440

Join main@SIKM.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.