Re: 6th Annual SIKM Dinner at KMWorld 2014 #KMWorld

Mark Zoeckler

Hi Stan,

Just an FYI that I will join the group for dinner even though I am in town for client meeting and not KMWorld, but don't want to pass up the opportunity to network with you all in person!

Mark

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 6:03 AM, stangarfield@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

There is still room to attend the SIKM Leaders Community for dinner on Thursday night, November 6, 2014 at 6:15 p.m. at Capitol City Brewing Company, but please RSVP this week to reserve your place.

Please RSVP to Sue Hanley at sue@... no later than 5 pm ET on Sunday, November 2. When you RSVP, be sure to indicate how many are in your party and provide an email address for each attendee. We can accommodate up to 50 people.