Re: KM Staffing case #value #governance

Stan Garfield

>I am building a staffing business case for a Knowledge Resource for a non-profit organization.

Do you mean a knowledge management program office?  If so, I can reply with suggestions.  If not, please say a bit more about what you mean by Knowledge Resource.  Thanks.

---In sikmleaders@..., <minumittal93@...> wrote :

I am building a staffing business case for a Knowledge Resource for a non-profit organization.

I am building a framework with three pillars of volume of activities, quality of work and strategic objectives. If you have ever created any case/document which put things into perspective. Please pass my way.

All inputs are most welcome. Looking forward to a great discussion.

Regards,

Minu

Minu Mittal

Global Knowledge Services