From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:02 PM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] Re: KM Staffing case

Dear Stan, yes it is Knowledge Management Program Office. Here is some more context. We are establishing knowledge capture through Communities of Practice, and we want to build a case that we need one resource in the capacity of facilitator who can align community with strategic objectives and keep the participation going.

Any job description, ROI, or Volume of activity or quality/productivity analysis would be useful.

Thanks,

Minu