Re: November 2014 SIKM Call: Mary Abraham - The Other KM Adoption Challenge #monthly-call #adoption

Hi Mary

I regrettably will miss your presentation.  I just went through you deck.  I absolutely agree with your insights and perspectives.  In fact, I am having this conversation with a client today and this week about this perspective and their KM Team, although your presentation is way more elegant.  Perfect timing and thank you!

Bill

Bill Kaplan CPCM
571.934.7408 | 703.401.4198

Knowledge at the Point of Execution ®

ckobill

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com

E-mail Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be subject to protection under the law. The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete this material from any computer.