Connection in Ottawa #local

Shelley Allan

Hi Mary!

It was great to hear you today!  I have been keeping in touch with others through the IKNS CoP but have been absent the last couple of months with work.  I am so excited to get to do our department's first Information and Knowledge Strategy!

Attending your session, and others, is so helpful in reminding me about all of the things we learned in the IKNS program, so thank you!

I didn't catch the name of the person you mentioned in Ottawa. Could you please introduce us perhaps via email or Linked In?

Kindest,
Shelley