November 2014 SIKM Call: Mary Abraham - The Other KM Adoption Challenge #monthly-call #adoption

john@...

Thanks Stan and Mary. I really enjoyed your presentation today. As promised, here is the link to my paper I mentioned: http://www.ejkm.com/volume12/issue2.

The paper starts on page 98 in this issue, and is called "ADIIEA: An Organizational Learning Model for Business Management and Innovation".

It is a framework that addresses these two observations:

Peter Senge: “Making learning an ‘add-on’ to people’s regular work, has probably limited more organizational learning initiatives than any other factor.”

W. Edwards Deming: “We will never transform the prevailing system of management without transforming our prevailing system of education. They are the same system.”

Other models are found on my website at www.ExplanationAge.com.

All the best,

John Lewis, Ed.D.