Knowledge Retention & Talent Mgt #knowledge-retention #HR-OD

laalgadger <laalgadger@...>

Hello,

This has already gone up on ACT-KM so apologies for cross-posting.

I'm doing a bit of research into the links between KM & what I am
going to broadly call "Talent Mgt". This includes:

- Induction Programs
- Mentoring Programs
- Exit Interviews
- Alumni Programs
- Aging Workforce / Generational Change (I have seen the IBM work on
this on)

What I'm interest in are:
- Articles, books, etc (I have just finished Lost Knowledge by David
Delong).
- Practical examples of organisations where KM techniques have been
applied to these issues. Many of these things fall under HR but I'm
after examples where HR & KM people have worked together (or even
been the same person). NASA & TVA are two examples I have a fair bit
of background on...

Many thanks,

Matt Moore