Re: Community Development Conference #CoP #conferences #survey

nirmala.palaniappan@...

Some simple thoughts that occur to my mind…...the answers to these queries might help understand how to develop the communities and thus would help in defining the conference agenda. You may have already thought of these but I, nevertheless, decided to jot them down and send it across so someone would add to the list…

-         What is the best thing that has ever happened to/in your community?

-         What is the one thing that you’d want to change in your community?

-         Which of the other communities in EDS do you think are related to what your community deals with?

-         What is the vision/what are the goals of your community for the next 6 months?

-         What are the resources that your community currently works with and what are those that you are looking to get in the near future?

-         What have been your goals so far and how many of it has your community been able to achieve/not achieve and why?

Thanks and Regards

Nirmala

http://nirmala-km.blogspot.com

Anthony De Mello: "Problems exist only in the human mind"