Re: Community Development Conference #CoP #conferences #survey

Sathya Pandalai <spandalai@...>

Marilyn, here are few more thoughts.

1) What was the contribution of your community towards innovative products or service offerings? This could be difficult to answer, but underneath every offering there are definite contributions which often does not get noticed and tracked.
2) Has the community helped people in achieving their personal goals, in terms of knowledge/credential gain, which can then be used within the organization.
3) How does your community network with other communities, within EDS, to develop cross pollination of knowledge and skills?

Sathya

nirmala.palaniappan@... wrote:
Some simple thoughts that occur to my mind...the answers to these queries might help understand how to develop the communities and thus would help in defining the conference agenda. You may have already thought of these but I, nevertheless, decided to jot them down and send it across so someone would add to the list
-         What is the best thing that has ever happened to/in your community?
-         What is the one thing that youd want to change in your community?
-         Which of the other communities in EDS do you think are related to what your community deals with?
-         What is the vision/what are the goals of your community for the next 6 months?
-         What are the resources that your community currently works with and what are those that you are looking to get in the near future?
-         What have been your goals so far and how many of it has your community been able to achieve/not achieve and why?
Thanks and Regards
Nirmala
http://nirmala-km.blogspot.com
Anthony De Mello: "Problems exist only in the human mind"