We passed the 150-member mark #milestone

Stan Garfield

We now have 153 members. You can view the full list in the Files folder: Community of Consulting SI KM Leaders - Member List.

Our 150th member is Kathy Hagen of Minneapolis. I wanted to share a message from her and one from Barry Dayton, another member in the Twin Cities, about the bridge which collapsed there this week.

Thanks to all of you for your contributions to this community. I really appreciate the quality of the interactions.

Regards,

Stan