Re: August 2007 SIKM Call: Shawn Callahan - Business narrative experiences at Anecdote #monthly-call #storytelling

Shawn Callahan

Thanks Stan. I'm looking forward to the online discussion.

My apologies for not being able to join you live. I have a hectic travel schedule this week. In fact I'm writing this note from Dubbo (country town in New South Wales).

Regards

Shawn

Shawn Callahan

On 21/08/2007, at 11:29 PM, Stan Garfield wrote:

TO: Consulting & SI KM Leaders Community Members

This is a reminder that there will be no call today.  Instead, our monthly presentation is available online, featuring Shawn Callahan of Anecdote on "Business narrative experiences at Anecdote."

Due to the time zone difference in Australia, Shawn recorded his presentation and uploaded it to YouTube.  It is in 5 parts and lasts a total of 40 minutes.  Please view the presentation in your own time, and then participate in a question and answer session by replying to this thread.

Here are the links to the 5 parts of Shawn's presentation:

  1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=K6q0jkbfcx8
  2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=TOAtwhgSTf8
  3. http://youtube.com/watch?v=FYuwumeWn_E
  4. http://youtube.com/watch?v=BweLmKlTbnI
  5. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hd7WVri5aCI

After you view the presentation, post your questions and comments by replying to this thread. Feel free to comment on this style of presentation, as well.

Regards,

Stan

Future Calls

  • September 18, 2007: Patrick Lambe of Straits Knowledge
  • October 16, 2007: Kate Pugh of Intel - "Knowledge Harvesting"
  • November 20, 2007: Christian De Neef - "Hiding KM for success"
  • December 18, 2007: Stephanie Barnes - "ITIL and KM"
  • January 15, 2008: Kent Greenes - "Facilitated best practice transfer"
  • February 19, 2008: Marilyn Perry of EDS - Discussion on Motivating Leaders to Collaborate
  • March 18, 2008: John McQuary of Fluor - "Results from the Knowvember Campaign"
  • April 15, 2008: Jim Coogan of Boeing - "KM at Boeing"
  • May 20, 2008: Stacie Jordan - "Collaboration efforts at Accenture"
  • June 17, 2008: Barry Dayton - "KM at 3M"
  • July 15, 2008:  Steve Wieneke - "Knowing What to Know"