Re: August 2007 SIKM Call: Shawn Callahan - Business narrative experiences at Anecdote #monthly-call #storytelling

Valdis Krebs <valdis@...>

I have a few colleagues who have made some amazing presentations in Keynote and iMovie -- many self-running. I have been on the Mac for years, but have stuck with Microsoft Office on it. Looks like it's time to make a transition! [pardon the pun]

Valdis

On Aug 21, 2007, at 4:46 PM, Shawn Callahan wrote:

I have the new version of Keynote (on the mac) which allows you to record your voice with the presentation. It was a bit weird staring out the window giving an imaginary presentation. My family thought I was bonkers. To fit the presentation into You Tube's 10 minutes limitation I used iMovie to cut up the Quicktime movie it created.