Re: Critical Success Factors for Knowledge Management #research

bboasbe <bernadette.boas@...>

Curtis,
I have just joined this community, and excited about the depth of
topics it is providing on KM, including your survey. Unfortunately I
missed the deadline for contributing to it, but would be very
interested in the output when it is available.

Thank you
Bernadette Boas

--- In sikmleaders@..., "Curtis A. Conley"
<curtisaconley@...> wrote:

Hi everyone -

I wanted to thank everyone here who has taken the time to complete
my survey on the CSFs for KM. If you sent an email requesting a
summary of the results I will be sure to send that out just as
soon
as they are available; it will also be posted on my site (link
below).

If you haven't had a chance to take the survey and would like to,
there is still time - just follow the web-link below.

Survey Link:
http://is-nri.com/take/?i=117680&h=9-cHD_ZCyOVZ39tT6C6I7g

Survey Expires: Monday, August 6th

If you would like to receive a summary of the results once the
survey and data analysis has been completed, please send an email
the address given at the end of the survey.

Thanks again in advance, and please let me know if you have any
questions.

Best,
Curtis Conley
www.curtisconley.com