KM opportunities #personal

Stephanie Barnes

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would put it out there, that I'm looking for KM opportunities. I relocated to Berlin from Toronto last October (2015), and it's been more disruptive than I anticipated, so if you know anyone that needs a hand with a KM project/activity/facilitation, feel free to get in touch.

For those of you who don't know me, I have been doing KM for 16 years, have written one book and co-authored a second, written numerous articles and chapters and presented at KM conferences globally. I have presented on the SIKM call twice.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Stephanie Barnes

Missing Puzzle Piece Knowledge Management Consulting