Re: Knowledge Transfer Tool #knowledge-retention #knowledge-transfer

Jeffrey Keefer <jeffrey.keefer@...>

Tom, I would love to see more of your approach (and wish I would have seen your presenting this!!).

Thank you.

Jeffrey Keefer, Ph.D.

Director of Training and Knowledge Management

The Trust for Public Land

Creating Parks and Protecting Land for People

666 Broadway, 9th Floor

New York, NY 10012

Office: 212-574-6882

Cell: 917-837-2788