Re: Knowledge Transfer Tool #knowledge-retention #knowledge-transfer

Murray Jennex

I have an approach described in the attached paper...murray jennex, san diego state university

In a message dated 7/14/2016 12:28:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, sikmleaders@... writes:

I was asked to develop and use a knowledge transfer tool for a retiring senior staff member who has a lot of specialized knowledge we need to capture before he leaves (and before his replacement gets hired). This is similar to some knowledge audit work I am doing, though I think it requires more of a checklist that will then lead to conversations or at least prework to conversations we will then need to have about all of this.

Does anybody have a standard tool for this that I can borrow as a template and then adapt?

Thank you.

Jeffrey