Re: Any Experience Here with Virtual Agents/Chat Bots? #AI #call-center

Jamie Martino

Hello everyone,

Picking up a 8 year old conversation just proves that this community can provide true value!

My present company is now, too, looking into setting up a chatbot in order to help ease findability and give a sense of direction to our very large SharePoint environment, help desks, etc. to (initially) new comers and their managers. From a KM perspective, my concern lies in the already present missing links in how our data is managed, searched, discovered, analyzed and leveraged to promote business objectives, but I do believe this is a great starting point.

If any of you have experience or can add to the list of questions I should be asking (new territory), that would be great!

Thanks in advance.
Best,
Jamie