Re: Any Experience Here with Virtual Agents/Chat Bots? #AI #call-center

Stacie Jordan Brenkovich

We are starting to look into virtual agents/chat bots in Accenture I can share more as we progress (very early thinking).  We have recently overhauled and significantly improved our enterprise search engine so it will be interesting to see what the additional value something like this could provide.  Personally I think it’s that “personal touch” people want to help find information…back in the day we used to have many knowledge managers who could offer this high touch support, we no longer have that support model.   So let’s see what AI can do for us.

Social Learning – Growth & Strategy

New York, NY (Eastern Time zone)

Tel: 917-452-3018

Email: Stacie.m.brenkovich@...

Check out my People Profile

Harmony.Maximizer.Arranger.Consistency.Responsibility

www.accenture.com