Re: Any Experience Here with Virtual Agents/Chat Bots? #AI #call-center

Stacie Jordan Brenkovich

We are starting to look into virtual agents/chat bots in Accenture I can share more as we progress (very early thinking).  We have recently overhauled and significantly improved our enterprise search engine so it will be interesting to see what the additional value something like this could provide.  Personally I think it’s that “personal touch” people want to help find information…back in the day we used to have many knowledge managers who could offer this high touch support, we no longer have that support model.   So let’s see what AI can do for us. 

Social Learning – Growth & Strategy

New York, NY (Eastern Time zone)

Tel: 917-452-3018

Email: Stacie.m.brenkovich@...

Check out my People Profile

Harmony.Maximizer.Arranger.Consistency.Responsibility

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.
______________________________________________________________________________________

www.accenture.com

Join main@SIKM.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.