SNA: utterly worthless and possibly damaging? #SNA-ONA-VNA

tman9999@...

I have never thought about it that way, but in a conversation on LinkedIn that is exactly how Niels Pflaeging put it in response to my comment about this excellent LinkedIn article, "Org Physics: How a triad of structures allows companies to absorb complexity".

My comment may be found below the article - as of today it is the newest comment there. Niels replied to it, defending his position.

I thought some of the siKM folks might be interested in joining the discussion, and perhaps providing some alternative perspectives on this front.

-Tom Short