Re: KM in Financial Services Contact Centers #value #call-center

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Apologies,

Can't remember if I responded to this. My former employer - Panviva - focused on knowledge management in contact centres in financial services orgs (esp. health insurance & banking). They have some case studies that indicate the kinds of improvements that you can generate.

I would imagine similar vendors like Verint Kana and eGain can also provide metrics.

Matt Moore
+61 423 784 504

On Jun 8, 2017, at 10:42 PM, joanna_pierce@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

We have quite a bit of research regarding the benefits of KM in general, in addition to the benefits for Contact Centers, but are having difficulty finding quality resources to prove ROI and overall benefits of KM for a Contact Center in a Financial Services organization. There's multitudes of information published on Help Desks (even in the Financial Services setting), but nothing tied to Contact Centers (financial/insurance-based). We've looked into Gartner for specific examples, but haven't been able to find something to really help "sell this" from an industry-specific example of success. Does anyone have any recommendations of contacts for information, or if you've stumbled across something yourself?