Re: Getting Started in Taxonomy/ Metadata Mgt #metadata #taxonomy

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Hi,

The books by Heather Hedden (Accidental Taxonomist) and Patrick Lambe (Organising Knowledge) are awesome. As are the materials from Earley & Associates.

There's is also an email list and LinkedIn group called Taxocop.

Matt Moore
+61 423 784 504

On Jun 22, 2017, at 12:50 AM, martinojamie@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Hello KMers,

I am looking for some proven practices/ starting points for creating a taxonomy and metadata management project. Ideally, it will start small, and then roll out to company/ application-wide. We have a myriad of systems, are a MS-based company, but we don't want to necessarily be tool dependent.

Thanks in advance.
Best,

Jamie