Re: SIKM Dinner at KMWorld 2017 #KMWorld

Stan Garfield

Sue Hanley informed me that 37 people have signed up for the Nov. 7 KMWorld dinner, and 26 of these have paid. The limit is 45 people.

If you have not yet submitted your RSVP via Evite, or paid via PayPal, you have until Oct. 31 to do so. If you signed up via Evite, but have not yet paid via PayPal, now is a good time to pay to ensure your place is kept.

Sue also shared the current list of attendees with me, and it is outstanding.  I strongly encourage you to join us, if at all possible, to take advantage of the opportunity to talk with many leading KM practitioners.