Re: Just in case, there is no KM program at my new job at Twitter #KM101

Stephen Bounds

Hi Eric,

This isn't specifically a KM thing, but I developed a framework which is designed towards development of holistic strategies and plans for organisations which you may find it useful. Here's an introduction on SlideShare:

https://www.slideshare.net/bounds/introduction-to-gchecks

If you have any questions, happy to chat.

Cheers,
-- Stephen.

====================================
Stephen Bounds
Director & Principal Consultant
knowquestion Pty Ltd
E: sb@...
M: 0401 829 096
On 20/10/2017 7:58 AM, erich13@... [sikmleaders] wrote:

Just in case, there's no KM plan at my new job at Twitter...

Please, would someone assist me with where and how to start one?

Tall order perhaps, or maybe there are guides, etc., available that someone could point me to.

Kind Regards,

Eric Herberholz