Re: KM Newbie going to KMWorld 2017 #KMWorld #KM101

Edwin K. Morrris

Good day Cody,

Exciting KM times indeed. I offer conversation if you care to chat. We could Zoom or telephone.

It sounds like your organization has it’s head in the right space for knowledge ecosystem conservation.

Yours in knowledge,

Edwin

 Check out our latest podcast:  Because you need to know

Edwin K. Morris   M.S., CKMP
President and Founder of Pioneer Knowledge Services

What is Knowledge Management?

Office 330.593.5850  Mobile-Text 520.508.3737

https://pioneer-ks.org/ ekmo64 (Skype)  234.542.5836 fax