From: "Murray Jennex murphjen@... [sikmleaders]" <sikmleaders@...>
To: sikmleaders@...
Sent: Wednesday, 8 November 2017, 5:33
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Calculating KM employees' productivity [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Murray Jennex included below]
After just sending my previous email it occurred to me that a backwards way of doing this is by determining knowledge loss impact should an employee leave.  I have attached my article on how to do this:

Jennex, M.E., (2014). “A Proposed Method for Assessing Knowledge Loss Risk with Departing Personnel”  VINE: The Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, 44(2), pp. 185-209.

provides a methodology as well as guidance tables to actually score the impact and probability of an employee leaving and taking knowledge.  I think if you just used the impact part of the method you could get close to what you want

let me know if you have questions....murray jennex