From: "Veronica Riggs veronicajoanna2003@... [sikmleaders]"
To: sikmleaders@...
Sent: Tuesday, 7 November 2017, 17:51
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Calculating KM employees' productivity

Hi Soha,

Our team has faced those same struggles, particularly as it pertains to the appropriate staffing of a KM team. The nature of the work makes it difficult to measure productivity, and can be challenging to describe.

While there isn’t a specific reference I can provide, I will share that we’ve recently implemented the Agile Time Boxing approach to help provide structure to the day. Our hope is that as we refine the amount of time needed each day for the various activities, natural timings will emerge. We can then use these to assess our team model.

Hope that helps point you in a direction.

Best Regards,
Veronica