Global Knowledge Management Head / Software Delivery - Looking out for Job : 20+ years experience Hewlett Packard (Microfocus), Accenture, Infosys #jobs #personal

Vijayanandam VM

Dear all

This is Vijay, working as Global Knowledge Management Head for Microfocus Professional Services. Due to changing business context our KM program is downsized significantly and employees were let go off with severance package. One of the roles impacted is mine.

I am looking out for new role in Knowledge Management or Global Software Delivery from India or abroad. If you have any pointers please share the same to me.  https://www.linkedin.com/in/vijayanand/

Brief about me 
Global Software Business Leader with 20+ years’ experience generating up to $100+ million revenue, and exceeded expectations in delivering profitability. Built and lead global, cross functional teams from 10 to 600+ distributed team members in Global Delivery. Lead enterprise wide change management programs for about 3000+ employees across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Specialized expertise in turning around struggling programs, and improving processes in Global delivery, Knowledge Management (KM), Delivery Excellence. Recognized for building award winning KM Function & thought leader in KM.

Thanks a lot for your support, and appreciate the same.

regards
Vijay

Vijayanandam V M |  Micro Focus Software | +91 98868 38923 | vijayanand@...

Join main@SIKM.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.