Re: Business Case for KM #value

Stephen Bounds

Hi sry,

Have you got a set of identified business problems that the KM project is, or is likely to, help to solve? And is the scope of the activities of the KM project well-known, or is that still speculative as well?

You can use a RROI matrix calculator to show linkages between activities with diffuse benefits and business outcomes. This same activity prioritises your KM activities in the event that you have to operate within a constrained budget.

Cheers,
-- Stephen.

Stephen Bounds
Director & Principal Consultant
knowquestion Pty Ltd
E: sb@...
M: 0401 829 096
On 14/12/2017 6:46 AM, sry204@... [sikmleaders] wrote:

I am new to an organization who is looking at a potential KM Project in the upcoming year and have asked me to write a business case with only very broad direction that would help them evaluate whether it becomes an approved project. I am a little "stuck" given the magnitude of the initiative, any advice on getting a good start on the planning stage?