Re: ISO 30401 - KM standard draft available #standards #strategy

Stephen Bounds

Hi Arthur,

While we are on the topic of "dialogue" ... I do want to understand why the committee didn't make a more concerted effort to promote the availability of the ISO 30401 draft standard once it was released.

Honestly, if it weren't for David Griffith's article criticising the standard -- which was nearly four weeks after public comments opened --
I wouldn't have known it was available at all. After the fact, I did find Ron Young's LinkedIn Post and a couple of other posts on the APM's UK site, but no obvious coordinated effort.

It's as much a question about the ISO committee process as anything else. Is there no requirement for ISO committees to have a formal stakeholder communications plan for when draft standards go out for public consultation?

Cheers,
-- Stephen.

====================================
Stephen Bounds
Executive, Information Management
Cordelta
E: stephen.bounds@cordelta.com
M: 0401 829 096
====================================

On 11/01/2018 5:07 PM, 'Arthur' arthur@organizationalzoo.com [sikmleaders] wrote:

Thanks Bill,

Our role as leaders is to encourage inclusive and constructive dialogue in order to leverage existing knowledge and co-create new knowledge. When this is achieve through robust constructive conversations across the widest diversity of perspectives, we produce a higher quality (tangible) outputs and (intangible) outcomes.

The most valued role of argument is not in the winning and proving who is right and who is wrong - it is in the new insights that it highlights to co-create new insights that take us to a better set of options and a deeper understanding that we collectively had before. This is the synergistic power of /Conversations That Matter/ and /Creative Friction/.

Thanks

*/Arthur Shelley/*

*Producer: **Creative Melbourne <http://www.creativemelbourne.com.au/>*

*Author:**KNOW/ledge/ SUCCESS/ion/ <http://www.businessexpertpress.com/books/knowledge-succession-sustained-capability-growth-through-strategic-projects>*//Sustained performance and capability growth through knowledge projects

*Earlier Books:*The Organizational Zoo (2007) & Being a Successful Knowledge Leader (2009)

*Principal:*www.IntelligentAnswers.com.au <http://www.intelligentanswers.com.au/>

*Founder:*Organizational Zoo Ambassadors Network <http://www.organizationalzoo.com/ambassadors/>

*Mb.*+61 413 047 408 *Skype:* Arthur.Shelley *Twitter:* @Metaphorage

*LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=4229168 *

*Free behavioural profiles:*www.organizationalzoo.com <http://www.organizationalzoo.com/>

*From:*<sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com>> on behalf of "'Boris Jaeger'
boris.jaeger@web.de <mailto:boris.jaeger@web.de>[sikmleaders]"
<sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com>>
*Reply-To:*"sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com>" <sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com>>
*Date:*Tuesday, 9 January 2018 at 20:11
*To:*"sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com>" <sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com>>

Hi Chris, all,

your assumption "hijacked as a consultants’ charter with a fair
degree of product placement..." may be more than true.

Evidence:

"...Familiarization with the basics of the methodology of
Knowledge Assets Management (the basis of ISO 30401: 2017
Knowledge Management)..."

(Excerpt from KA Int'l masterclass description 9/2017
http://www.fa.ru/org/dep/men/News/2017-09-01-masterclass.aspx,
translate:
https://translate.google.de <https://translate.google.de/>)

No matter if this statement is true or not, this is not funny
anymore.... Pls stop this!!!

Regards,

Boris Jaeger - "Curiosity is the beginning of all learning!"

*CONTACT*
jaegerWM - Boris Jaeger
Albert-Stehlin Str. 6
79365 Rheinhausen