Dave Snowden
Founder & Chief Scientific Officer
Cognitive Edge Pte Ltd

Now blogging at www.cognitive-edge.com

On 11 Dec 2007, at 18:42, Boas, Bernadette M wrote:

Stan and others,
would definitely want to know of Bruce's assessment of the depth and quality of the Toolkit materials provided (for $249), apart from the sharpness of the ginzu knives :))))

On the site there is an extensive library of materials being sold, though it is not cheap if it a throwaway.
Thanks

Bernadette Boas
Teradata Corporation
VP PS Capabilities Development
Cell: 678-438-1908
bernadette.boas@teradata.com

The information included in this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to Teradata, and is intended solely for the use of the original recipient.