From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of Valdis Krebs
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 1:20 PM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Re: Anyone have any contacts at Ideo?

Tom,

I have about 100 contacts on LinkedIn and I have been diligent in just
connecting to those people I really know [I even deleted over a dozen
that I realized I really don't know]. My bar for a connection is set
at: I either met in person and have collaborated or have worked
together online, but no F2F contact. Most of my LI contacts are
people I have known for years. Yet, there are still plenty of
contacts I have who are not on LI. I bet Patti's connections are also
well-filtered. I keep the "BS" filter on LI at about 500, but expect
some noise and disconnects at half of that.

Valdis