KM and Innovation #maturity #innovation #success-stories #assessment

Soha Radwan

Hi All,

I am working in a governmental organization. We have a KM unit, KM strategy and tools. We have recently expanded our scope to be a KM and Innovation management (KIM) department. Accordingly we are working on modifying our strategy to beĀ  KM and Innovation (KIM) strategy. We are currently assessing our KM maturity and Innovation readiness level, and conducting analysis for the strategy.

What am looking for now is to find:
- Simple yet effective KM and Innovation models ( that combine both KM and innovation) to build/ base the KIM strategy on.
- Assessment Tools that measure both KM maturity and Innovation readiness levels (through a single tool)
- Any practical models/ examples/ case-studiesĀ  of integrating KM and Innovation.

I am keen to focus on simple, focused and practical models and avoid theoretical and complicated ones, so our approach is understood across the organization and buy-in is gained.

Thanks a lot :)

Soha.