Re: KM and Innovation #maturity #innovation #success-stories #assessment

Soha Radwan

Thanks a lot Patrick, very useful!

Best

Soha.

On Tuesday, 17 April 2018, 08:47:01 GMT+4, Patrick Lambe plambe@... [sikmleaders] wrote:

Hi Soha

I recently conducted a review of KM maturity/ capability assessments and developed an open source assessment. It contains an element for innovation. You can review it at http://www.greenchameleon.com/gc/blog_detail/developing_a_km_maturity_assessment_that_supports_action_planning

Best

Patrick

Patrick Lambe
Partner
+65 62210383

twitter: @plambesg

Knowledge mapping made easy: www.aithinsoftware.com

On 17 Apr 2018, at 12:33 PM, soharadwan@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I am working in a governmental organization. We have a KM unit, KM strategy and tools. We have recently expanded our scope to be a KM and Innovation management (KIM) department. Accordingly we are working on modifying our strategy to be  KM and Innovation (KIM) strategy. We are currently assessing our KM maturity and Innovation readiness level, and conducting analysis for the strategy.

What am looking for now is to find:
- Simple yet effective KM and Innovation models ( that combine both KM and innovation) to build/ base the KIM strategy on.
- Assessment Tools that measure both KM maturity and Innovation readiness levels (through a single tool)
- Any practical models/ examples/ case-studies  of integrating KM and Innovation.

I am keen to focus on simple, focused and practical models and avoid theoretical and complicated ones, so our approach is understood across the organization and buy-in is gained.

Thanks a lot :)

Soha.