December 2007 SIKM Call: Stephanie Barnes - Implementing KM in an ITIL Environment #monthly-call

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 31st monthly call.  Here is a summary.

Attendees

  1. LaShanya Aikerson (of State Farm)
  2. Stephanie Barnes
  3. Gary Borella
  4. Jim Coogan
  5. Mike Gardner
  6. Stan Garfield
  7. Andrew Gent
  8. John Hovell
  9. Linda Hummel
  10. Gian Jagai
  11. Doug Jose
  12. Darcy MacPherson
  13. Richard McDermott
  14. Crystal Prince
  15. Chris Riemer
  16. Cliff Sacks
  17. Tom Short
  18. Ranganathan Sourirajan
  19. Russell Van Liew
  20. Rick Wallace
  21. Wei Zhang

The call featured Stephanie Barnes on "Implementing KM in an ITIL Environment."  Her presentation is available at Implementing KM in an ITIL Environment--presentation.pdf

The call was recorded.  Thanks to Stephanie for presenting.  You can continue the discussion by replying to this thread or starting a new one.

Future Calls

  • January 15, 2008: Kent Greenes - "Facilitated best practice transfer"
  • February 19, 2008: Crystal Prince of EDS - "Communities at EDS"
  • March 18, 2008: John McQuary of Fluor - "Results from the Knowvember Campaign"
  • April 15, 2008: Jim Coogan of Boeing - "KM at Boeing"
  • May 20, 2008: Stacie Jordan of Accenture - "Collaboration efforts at Accenture"
  • June 17, 2008: Barry Dayton of 3M - "KM at 3M"
  • July 15, 2008:  Steve Wieneke of GM - "Knowing What to Know"
  • August 19, 2008: Bernadette Boas of Teradata - "Day in the Life Business Workflow"
  • September 16, 2008: Hubert Saint-Onge - "Collaboration and the New Enterprise"
  • October 21, 2008: Richard McDermott - "Developing, Deepening and Retaining Expertise"