Re: KM and Innovation #maturity #innovation #success-stories #assessment

Soha Radwan

Thanks a lot Murray!

On Tuesday, 17 April 2018, 08:56:00 GMT+4, Murray Jennex murphjen@... [sikmleaders] wrote:

give me a few days to look but my KM Systems track at the Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences has expanded into the Knowledge, Innovation, and Entrepreneurial Systems track (we've been KM and Innovation for several years now).  I know I have published a few articles on KM and Innovation in my journal, the International Journal of Knowledge Management, and am reviewing and publishing many articles combining KM and Innovation.  So I agree you are doing the right thing and I'll see what I can find....murray jennex

-----Original Message-----
From: soharadwan@... [sikmleaders]
To: sikmleaders
Sent: Mon, Apr 16, 2018 9:33 pm
Subject: [sikmleaders] KM and Innovation

Hi All,

I am working in a governmental organization. We have a KM unit, KM strategy and tools. We have recently expanded our scope to be a KM and Innovation management (KIM) department. Accordingly we are working on modifying our strategy to be  KM and Innovation (KIM) strategy. We are currently assessing our KM maturity and Innovation readiness level, and conducting analysis for the strategy.

What am looking for now is to find:
- Simple yet effective KM and Innovation models ( that combine both KM and innovation) to build/ base the KIM strategy on.
- Assessment Tools that measure both KM maturity and Innovation readiness levels (through a single tool)
- Any practical models/ examples/ case-studies  of integrating KM and Innovation.

I am keen to focus on simple, focused and practical models and avoid theoretical and complicated ones, so our approach is understood across the organization and buy-in is gained.

Thanks a lot :)
Soha.