Re: KM and Innovation #maturity #innovation #success-stories #assessment

Dan Ranta

You might want to look at the NABC model.  Just google "NABC and Innovation" and you will see this innovation method as a way to benchmark and accelerate (potentially) your thinking.  Dan

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 12:33 AM, soharadwan@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I am working in a governmental organization. We have a KM unit, KM strategy and tools. We have recently expanded our scope to be a KM and Innovation management (KIM) department. Accordingly we are working on modifying our strategy to be  KM and Innovation (KIM) strategy. We are currently assessing our KM maturity and Innovation readiness level, and conducting analysis for the strategy.

What am looking for now is to find:
- Simple yet effective KM and Innovation models ( that combine both KM and innovation) to build/ base the KIM strategy on.
- Assessment Tools that measure both KM maturity and Innovation readiness levels (through a single tool)
- Any practical models/ examples/ case-studies  of integrating KM and Innovation.

I am keen to focus on simple, focused and practical models and avoid theoretical and complicated ones, so our approach is understood across the organization and buy-in is gained.

Thanks a lot :)

Soha.