Re: KM and Innovation #assessment #maturity #success-stories #innovation

Soha Radwan

Hi Bill,

Thanks a lot Bill ! it is very useful.

As for the KMML model, I love the part that distinguishes the content (codified forms) from the other components, which really makes sense.

For the COP maturity level model, it is really beneficial, and I think it can be one of the measures for knowledge utilization in the organization, where the target could be going up this maturity level.

Best,

Soha.

On Tuesday, 17 April 2018, 16:41:46 GMT+4, Bill Kaplan bill@... [sikmleaders] wrote:

Hi Soha

Please let me offer this link for a practice based capability/maturity model (baseline) for reference:  https://workingknowledge-csp.com/uploads/docs/pdf/KM_Maturity_Model-interim_v1_10.16.2017_publish.pdf

If you get to a place where Communities of Practice (CoP) are meaningful in your strategy and implementation, please look at this link to my CoP Maturity Model: https://workingknowledge-csp.com/uploads/docs/CoP_Maturity_Model_v1.pdf

Best

Bill

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com