Organizational Network Analysis and Active Directory #SNA-ONA-VNA

allison.ehrman@...

Is anyone aware of an ONA (organizational network analysis) tool that can be integrated with Active Directory (or can leverage data from AD)? I'm in the early stages of planning an ONA for our ~1500 employees and am looking for a way to validate employee data entry (names of other employees) to save myself the pain of having to clean it up manually after the survey. In other words, I'd like to allow survey participants to choose employees from a people picker rather than having them type in names manually.

Allison Ehrman, CKM

Director, Knowledge Management

Policies, Process and Integration

Polaris Alpha