Re: KM and Innovation #maturity #innovation #success-stories #assessment

Cristina Whelan

Hi Kate

This is such a great resource. Thank you for sharing!

The synergies between KM and innovation are so relevant and are boosting the resurgence of KM in many organisations.

Thanks again

Cristina.

Cristina Whelan

Knowledge Manager, Growth & Advisory Services

grantthornton.global